Calubian chatroom

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pix of some locations in Calubian.



I'm looking for some pictures in any other places in our town. I'm lucky today because when I open my Friendster profile I browse some of my friends list. And I found this Pictures in his profile she is my cousin Espie from Brgy. Caneja.

I really like the picture above its because of the background.At the back of the picture is my born land BATWAN (I miss my place).
Nindot kaayo ang baybayun, diha intawon ko baktas 6 years kami subay sa baybayun paingon sa eskwelahan sa Brgy. Caneja. I have a lot of memories in that particular place, sometimes we do swimming naked all over para di mabasa ang bado arun dili bunalan hehehe.

And the picture below is the panoramic view of St.Therese in Brgy. Obispo a very nice view.

I would like to thanks ESPIE for this wonderfull pictures.





No comments: